Digital Business Transformation
The Digital Economy changed business models and processes
- even outside the digital world.
Tags: agile marketing, business model innovation, data driven marketing, digital leadership, digital marketing, lean startup, mobile marketing, open innovation, think digital
What is it all about?
Our working environment and understanding of new processes and technologies is subject to constant change. Because of the almost complete penetration of our live through the digital economy (technology, processes, understanding), we have to deal intensively with it.
Proven leadership and management strategies of the last decades considered increasingly obsolete. Digital Business Transformation and Business Model Innovation engages the values influences but also tools of modern Internet society and the Generation Y and creates an altered hierarchy and leadership understanding. This Agile management means in consequence but also change in openness, transparency and knowledge management. As so often, there is no universally valid blueprints for successful strategies. Many factors such as industry, product, competition, target groups and more influence on the "perfect" digital transformation strategy.
What do you learn?
The digital transformation specialisation for your MsA gives you the right incentives, current methods and working tools and ideally the personal digital strategy for present and future entrepreneurs, founders and executives.
- Fundamentals of digital transformation
- Technologies, methods, success strategies,
- Disruption & game changer
- Business models innovation
- Digital Transformation = sustainable change
- Digital Marketing
- Lean startup
- Design thinking
- Challenges for management, the team, the company.
- Implementing change processes, communications, marketing, product, sales, services continuously, sustainable and iterative
- Digital Leadership = Agile Leadership
Communication, networking, openness,
Software & Tools for Digital Business Management
- Open Innovation
- Silicon Valley methods
- Digital Marketing 2.0
- Scrum for marketing, project and product management
Digital Curation & Social Forecasting
- Working with community & crowd
- Data Driven Marketing: Big Data, Smart Data, growth hacking, Analysis, Monitoring, Prediction Tools and performance review
Das Upgrade umfasst je Semester 25 Seminarstunden.
Die gesamten Studiengebühren für das Upgrade betragen 525 Euro je Semester.
Digital technologies are empowering customers like never before, transforming how they discover, explore, buy, and engage with brands and products.
To compete in the face of digital disruption, you need the knowledge to transform.